We want to direct you to the right website. Please tell us where you live.
(This is a one-time message unless you reset your location.)
This eBook is available in PDF and EPUB formats.
Choose the preferred format for your device.
The Solar Food Dryer (EPUB)
How to Make Your Own Low-Cost, High Performance, Sun-Powered Food Dehydrator
The Solar Food Dryer describes how to use solar energy to dry your food instead of costly electricity. With your own solar-powered food dryer, you can quickly and efficiently dry all your extra garden veggies, fruits and herbs to preserve their goodness all year long-with free sunshine! Applicable to a wide geography-wherever gardens grow-this well illustrated book includes:
- Complete step-by step plans for building a high-performance, low-cost solar food dryer from readily-available materials
- solar energy design concepts
- food drying tips and recipes
- resources, references, solar charts, and more.
- A Mother Earth News Book for Wiser Living -
Eben Fodor is a professional community planning consultant, and an environmentalist, civic activist, and grassroots organizer from Eugene, Oregon. He has been in the middle of the urban growth controversy for the past ten years.
The Complete Illustrated Gardening and Landscaping Guide
A Complete Guide
An Easy Way to Grow Your Own
How to Craft Real, Cultured, Non-Dairy Cheese