We want to direct you to the right website. Please tell us where you live.
(This is a one-time message unless you reset your location.)
‣ Consensus-Oriented Decision-Making combines knowledge of communication techniques with insight into conflict resolution and group dynamics. This step-by-step guide presents an efficient method any business or group can use to generate agreement on decisions with member participation in an atmosphere of true collaboration.
‣ Putting your body in the way of violence is a dramatic way of taking a stand. Taking a Stand describes the work done by peace teams and accompaniment projects-who runs them, what is involved in joining, and the social and emotional challenges and rewards from such experience. Accessible and conversational, the book describes who ...
Print Book Unavailable
‣ Increasingly, people working in teams face complex issues that need resolving in an efficient, participatory manner that honors the group's diverse perspectives and individual creativity. The Workshop Book outlines the best practices of the workshop method, based on the Institute for Cultural Affair's Technology of ParticipationTM, ...
‣ Citizen activism has achieved many positive results. But the road to success for social movements is often complex, usually lasting many years, with few guides for evaluating the precise stage of a movement's evolution to determine the best way forward.
Doing Democracy provides both a theory and working model for understanding and ...
‣ Communication within many organizations has been reduced to email, electronic file transfer, and hasty sound bytes at hurried meetings. The Art of Focused Conversation convincingly restores this most human of attributes to prime place within businesses and organizations, and demonstrates what can be accomplished with focused conversation.