We want to direct you to the right website. Please tell us where you live.
(This is a one-time message unless you reset your location.)
‣ Facing the Climate Emergency addresses the fears of everyone who is alarmed about the climate crisis and yet feels powerless to stop it. Drawing on psychology, it shows readers how to use their feelings of fear, grief, and powerlessness to transform themselves into climate warriors and motivate collective change.
‣ Living the 1.5 Degree Lifestyle reveals the carbon cost of everything we do and shows how to slash your own carbon footprint by 80% to 2.5 tonnes per year by choosing a life of quality over quantity, and sufficiency over efficiency, as we race to save our only home from catastrophic heating.
‣ How to Talk to Your Kids About Climate Change provides tools and strategies for parents to explain the climate emergency to their children, maintain hope in the face of crisis, and galvanize positive action by encouraging today's children to follow their passions in pursuit of a livable world.
‣ We're All Climate Hypocrites Now reimagines what it means to be a "good environmentalist." Moving past carbon footprints, self-confessed eco-hypocrite Sami Grover takes a tongue-in-cheek approach, skewering those pointing fingers, celebrating those trying, and offering practical pathways to actually make a difference.
‣ A Brief History of the Earth's Climate is an accessible, illustrated, myth-busting guide to the natural evolution of the Earth's climate over 4.6 billion years, how and why human-caused global warming and climate change is different and more dangerous, and how to counter skeptics and deniers with sound science.