We want to direct you to the right website. Please tell us where you live.
(This is a one-time message unless you reset your location.)
‣ Plant Science for Gardeners is the key to growing better plants. This easy introduction to plant biology and chemistry gives you the knowledge and confidence to analyze problems, find solutions, and make better decisions in the garden to optimize plant health and productivity. Learn the science and ditch the rules!
Pre-Order $18.39 - Save 20%
‣ Coppice Agroforestry is a comprehensive guide to resprout silviculture – coppicing, pollarding, shredding, and pleaching hardwood trees for firewood, building materials, furniture, basketry, and more. Covers coppice history, biology, ecology, products, woodland economics, and agroforestry system design and management.
Pre-Order $47.99 - Save 20%
‣ Integrating modern science with traditional wisdom, The Web of Meaning investigates humanity's age-old questions—Who am I? Why am I? How should I live?—from a fresh perspective, laying down the foundation for a new worldview of interconnectedness that could foster sustainable flourishing on a thriving Earth.
Pre-Order $19.99 - Save 20%
‣ The Berry Grower is an innovative guide for small-scale growing and marketing of organic fruits and berries. Covers planning and strategy, organic soil care, profiles of profitable small fruits, cultivar selection, planting, organic weed and pest management, marketing strategies, and interviews with successful growers.
Pre-Order $31.99 - Save 20%
‣ Resilient Agriculture, Second Edition explores the latest science on climate risk and resilience through the adaptation stories of award-winning farmers and ranchers to explore the powerful solutions offered by agriculture and food systems designed to restore the natural, human, and social resources that sustain us.
Pre-Order $27.99 - Save 20%